Our track record in identifying and recommending excellent candidates to our clients
speaks for itself. Our experience and qualifications, as outlined below, can make a major
contribution in ensuring your firms continuing growth and prosperity.
- Conducted numerous professional and management level searches over the past 20.
- Responsible for the Recruitment and Selection of "Technical" Professionals and Managers for a global high
technology company over a 5 year period.
- Responsible for recruitment and selection of all staff for two major distilleries over a 10 year period.
- Graduate (MBA) and Undergraduate (Honours B.Comm) Degrees
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
- Human Resources Professional; Founding President of the Quinte Personnel
- Member and former instructor with the Canadian Recruiters Guild
- Former instructor at local Community College on Recruitment & Selection skills.
- Past member of HRPAH (Human Resources Professional Association of Halton)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Certificate (Mediation)
- Basic and Advanced Interviewing Skills Seminars (University of Michigan-Ann Arbor)
FORMER CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- H.L. Blachford Ltd., Mississauga, ON
- Nalco Chemical Co., Burlington, ON
- Weir Engineering, Mississauga, ON
- Rehau Industries, Burlington, ON
- Pollard Windows, Burlington, ON
- CSLHospital Services, Oakville, ON
- St. Laurent Paperboard, Burlington, ON
- Smith Induspac, Mississauga, ON
- Ultramatic Sleep, Burlington, ON
- Digi Canada Inc., Vaughan, ON
- Nightingale, Mississauga, ON
- Copernicus Inc., Arthur, ON
- Borea Construction, Oakville, ON
Web Site by Adverdea